Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolutions!

As we start 2011, I have a few New Year's Resolutions.

1. Pay off debt
2. Be more organized at home and work (my classroom)
3. Eat less and exercise more

To jump start my organizing, I joined the Bowl Full of Lemons
"21 Days to Get Organized Challenge"!





Challenge #1: Organize your Junk Drawer



Here are the "before" shoots.



Here are the contents of the drawer spread
out on my dining room table.

I had everything from my daughter's artwork to mounds
of pictures/ photo CD's to old bill statements from 2007!!


And the "after" shoot.


Day #1 down...20 to go!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice. It looks perfect! Thanks for linking up!! Hugs, Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew I am happy that I am not the only one with multiple Junk Drawers! I am doing the rest of mine he next few days and boy is my hubby happy haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job and you tackled a big drawer--way to go!
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like some great resolutions for 2011! Good luck!
    Great job on the first challenge! That was a big drawer to tackle! Keep up the great work for the rest of the challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete